Admit it, smoking is inconvenient sometimes. You smell, you might not have a place to smoke, etc. Firecrackers are such an easy alternative - they’re portable and you can eat them any time. Although they take around an hour to peak, once they do, it’s totally worth the wait.
- Preheat your oven to 320 degrees exactly.
- Snap two graham crackers in half and lightly spread a layer of Nutella on each cracker.
- Grind however many grams you plan on using - make sure everything is ground up super fine.
- Sprinkle a layer of weed onto the crackers. A little goes a long way; don’t add any more than a bowlful.
- Lightly press the two crackers together, place them on a plate and microwave for 15 seconds on high.
- Wrap the crackers in tin foil and let bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes exactly.
- Afterward, remove the foil and microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Let cool, and enjoy!